Many of our friends have asked how they can help AIFF weather this storm. We so appreciate your long-term commitment and support. Normally, we earn 38% of our revenues in March and April through the sale of memberships and ticket sales. The success of our virtual film festival is vital.
Here are ways you can help your nationally recognized festival make it through this challenging time :
- Pledge to Become an AIFF Ambassador - Plan Virtual Watch Parties and enjoy AIFF festival films with families and friends all over the world. We need your help to get the word out. We will email you more about this as we get closer to our Opening Night.
- Buy a membership. Prices start at $95 and, in addition to supporting our non-profit festival, bring year-round benefits and discounts. Special AIFF2020 Virtual Film Festival Membership Benefits are listed here.
- Buy AIFF wine from our local retail partners. This will help us all! AIFF wine – made by Eric Weisinger – is $25 a bottle and Platt Anderson Cellars (206-714-3345) and the Ashland Wine Cellar (541-488-2111) both deliver locally.
- Advertise with us. Communicate locally on our lobby monitor on East Main Street and regionally/nationally on our new festival online streaming channel. Contact Candace@AshlandFilm.org. Rates are reasonable and there are many flexible opportunities, including links to online storefronts. We can start your monitor ad when you are ready to re-open your business.
- Donate. Gifts of any amount are appreciated. Mail checks to AIFF, PO Box 218, Ashland, OR 97520. Or donate online. To discuss other giving (IRA, stock, planned gifts, etc.), please contact Candace@AshlandFilm.org.
Thank you for standing by us at this critical time. Our goal is to continue to bring you the best of independent film and to be ready to help Ashland recover once COVID-19 has passed.
[photo by Steven Addington]